The French-Australian Chamber of Commerce & Industry was delighted to invite you to its 2023 Federal EGM-AGM & Networking Evening, which have taken place on Thursday 18 May, from 5:30 pm to 8 pm at Havas Group Australia in Sydney, and online.
These EGM and AGM meetings provide an excellent platform to present the Chamber's financial results from 2022 and to set out our focus for 2023 and beyond. Additionally, the meetings are providing a wonderful opportunity for you to see how the French-Australian Chamber of Commerce can support you in 2023.
We got the chance to hear from our guests of honour:
- Karine Delvallée - FACCI Federal President
- Martin Juillard - Consul General at Consulate General of France in Australia
- James Wright - Global CEO Red Havas and CEO Havas Creative Network Australia of Havas Group
- Alexis Aupied - FACCI Treasurer
- Frederic Veniere - FACCI Company Secretary
- Jerome Fournand - FACCI General Manager
Extraordinary & Annual General Meetings were followed by a networking session. Guests enjoyed complimentary drinks and nibbles and got the chance to network with the Chamber's Federal Directors, State Councillors and other FACCI members. What better way to mingle than around some exquisite French wine paired with delectable platters of charcuterie and cheese!
We warmly thank you all again for attending this special event, and thanks to Havas Group Australia for welcoming us to their beautiful venue.
We look forward to seeing you at our upcoming events!
*If you want to access the 2023 Federal EGM-AGM replay, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org