The French-Australian Chamber of Commerce & Industry WA Chapter was delighted to host the 2022 Western Australia Annual General Meeting (AGM) in Perth on Thursday 12 May 2022.
The Annual General Meeting allowed us to reflect upon 2021, examine our financial results, set out our focus for 2022, and appoint our WA Board of Councillors.
We are delighted to confirm the re-election of the following WA State Councillors:
- Jerome Monteiro (President), Managing Director at Profluid Australia
- Christine Caseris (Vice-President), Director at LYS Group
- Ben Maslen, Principal Categories at BHP
- Ludovic Isautier, Tax Manager at PKF Australia
- Alexis Martinez, Partner at Squire Patton Boggs
- Melanie Pollard, General Manager - People and Safety at Resolute Mining
Congratulations to our two incoming WA State Councillors who are joining our WA Board:
- Mark Jackson, Operations Manager at Profluid Australia, and
- Elodie Meynier, Business Development Manager at Wood.
Farewell and best wishes to our outgoing WA councillors: James White, Eric Ortolan and Bertrand Peuchot.
Finally, thanks to Chloe Stimbre and Claire Sigwalt, WA State Coordinators for their support.
See you next year!